Sunday, June 28, 2009

I.AM.SO.TIRED.

Went to Mount Faber todaaaay. Climb up up up, walk walk walk.
Lol, my legs hurt!

I'm those kind who always do my work last minute and i swear i'm gonna kick this bad habit away!! CHANGE HUISI MUST CHANGE.
I still have quite a lot of work undone& I'm not gonna care anymore. There's no history tmr, so heck. O: Will get scolded for erp, lit(I think half of th class never do lor.) & ST article! Gonna do my chinese later. Probably only gong han. :P hehe.

I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE SCHOOL'S REOPENING TOMORROW. I thought singapore very scared die kind but i was wrong. So many H1N1 cases, can't they just close school since 48thousand or more people actually voted for holidays extension!! Haish. Well, i still hate th fact school's tmr. D;<

There's some olympic run for AYG tmr, hope it goes well. ;D
-
I've decided to be harsh. I'm sorry.
-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home