Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I watched drag me to hell with ashley& azra and it was great! Not awesome cos i keep geeting shocked when th sound effects went "Boom!" Then my heart jumped and a few times covered my eyes with my bag. Me and ashley were laughing at th starting :P Must watch show!
Netball yesterday was alright except th ending part :X i need perseverance!

Today was kinda boring? Maths class in th morning, ate at pizza hut with jianhong, sonia& tahira.
Then went to compass point with family and met aunts& cousin there. Walked around and am at aunt's house nowww. Punggol eh!(:

Alright, i dont know what to blog already :S

-
Gosh, i'm freaked out :P Only 3 people know why! Yuanling, Eugene, Jianhong. SHUTUP.
My life's so complicated, no?
-
-

Tag replies[:


JIN.: lols.kim bum freaks!
Jinming freak :P

felicia!~: HEY :D WHOSE KIMBUM :X? i got the feeling that i will get whacked xD
Some hottie, hotter than your dude.(: haha, :P

Buddy: I know it's hard for you to talk to me. It's fine. You can just not talk to me and ignore me. Go and talk to your best friend. It's okay.
I dont know what to say. Nevermind..

JIANYING: I WANNA WATCH DRAG ME TO HELL WITH YOU! ^^ && relink me lehssss!
I watched! :P Next time alright! Okay(:

'-' YVONNE 本小姐: bestie cheer up & relaxxxx . enjoy ur holidays well. mwarkx.
haha, alright. :) thanks!

Jiaen: HEY , RELINK ME :D
Sure thing.

=]JIAJIN: aiyo felicia. kimbum is me la! -.-
=]JIAJIN: JKJKJK. :X
Ahem ahem :P hahaha.

N: Nazirah here. My new name for now. "N." I watched Drag Me To Hell already,
HAHAHAHAHAH.
Hi N. :) Haha, alright! Now i watched it too.

felicia!~: if kimbum is JJ i think i will throw my TV down the rubbish chute! :D SORRY! UPDATE!! :D
Haha! You and i know that's not possible what! Updated.

pandora: hui si, make sure uee wif someone when uee watch drag me 2 hell its damn scary sia...
Ha, watched with 2 babes[: Change your name to Mrs Seoh xD Haheho.

sweehar: LOL Jiajin will nv be kimbum lah. x: or u jus wan to go one big round to say u like huisi? :P
sweehar: oh and huisi i saw u today!!! but i cant see u , i only regconise ur chubby face haha too cute already de chubby face :p
Ha, nonsenseeee. Hha, i saw you too, rebonded your hair? eeee, nonsense.

yonglin: gosh! ur buddy very quite leh!!! u cry over the phone she will cry back . lyk me last time man
yonglin: cute not quite
Um :S

*EUGENE: *poke*
*Poke* o.o
-
-
-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home