Monday, June 8, 2009

Im in school's com lab now & im so boreddddddd.
AHMAD'S BEING A FOOL BEHIND ME AND SOMEONE NEXT TO ME IS ANGRY :O

I have nothing to type here anymore.
blabla.

------
oh! I know what to type already!(:
TAGS REPLY :P

PHANG!: hey hey you you! ;
Heyyou!(:

Maryyyy(:: YEAH REALLY COUSINS ^^ (:
Haha(: Yeeeeah.

JIANYING: EEEEEEEEEE. nv update pics!
:P Cannot transfer leh! :/

Jon: WE REALLLY ARE !!!!!!!!!! Up to u to believe it anot.. Right cousin?
LOL. Right.(:

=]JIAJIN: Hohoho. Get well soon!~ xD
Ha, thanks!(: Im muuuch better.

AHMAD.: i'll grow taller! ahahaha.
Yea, 170 eh?! ha.

N(azirah): Hahahah thumbs up! I'm halfway done. Excluding ERP. :l
:P Thumbs down! BOO@ coach): Im not even a quarter done!

Mel-lisa: YOU! hui si! long time no tagged!
Mel-lisa: ps! is YO!
LOL. Yo at you!

Bertrand: HAHA, im smsing you when you and I are actually online. How stupid la :P
Bertrand: Eh I mean i stupid, not you ah. :X
LOL! I didn't notice you were online too! :s Yea, bert's stupid :B

diyanah: ask me link u...bt u nvr link me..lol...haha...tagged!yay! :D
Soon, soon!(:

wei yong: i love you hui si
Hah, who're you ah!

=]JIAJIN: OMG LOL. HAHHAHAA. WEIYONG! :X
Obviously it's not him.

JIAMEI♥: OMG!! O: izzit really him?!
No, :O

=]JIAJIN: KIMBUM! <333
YAYEEE! KIMBUM!(L)(L)(L)

Bertrand: Wei yong, haha!
Betrand, you got ginger, beatrice somemore! :P

I cold& bored. D:
Not coming for tomorrow's IT lesssssson!
There's netball tomorrow!):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home