Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hi.
My life's quite screwed now. Suck!):
This June holidays really sucks. Homework undone, suddenly so many things happen also. Lost friends and so.. sigh. MY ATTITUDE SUCKS.
Hope things would be better when sch reopens!

Alright.. Trip to malaysia was alright.(:
Mixed more with young cousins, charlotte, jayden, hongwei, sheryl and daryl.
Yup. Quite cool, we went to a place called kukup. I've been there before when i was young. Pri3?
Not urban settlement. Rural. WOHOO, MY GEOG ROCKS (Y) not. hehe :P

Um. so, nowadays netball netball and more netball.(; Quite lovin it.
But, stupidly, i injured my arm today. Probably a sprain/fracture. Gonna go see doctor tmrrrrrr unless i get better. Pray i get better!! I dont wanna go back to school in a cast!

Tag replies.(:

EUGENE: AUNTIE! NO HOR.
HEHE :P

GLENN: IF THERES A CAMEL UP THE HILL AND THERES GONG LI WITH ME , I DOOO I DDOOOO. hahaha im siao
huh?? o.o yea, i know. :P

Buddy: Hai. I always make you sad. You're happier with your best friend than me. I'm just a plain idiot. If you're more happy with your best friend, then, I guess i will just leave you alone.
Stop it. You always say that but you dont mean it?..

,/ Alicia: hello,i love Hyun Joong. LOL.
Hello. Haha, i like Hyunjoong&kimbum toooo!(:

sweehar: Yes X: weird right, i also find it weird haha. lol, dun like min ho ah? x: he also shuai leh.
Haha, okay lah.(: Not dont like, but like 3rd fav?..

Hi: Fangirls.... Haisssssssss ~ LOL
Hehe. :P

limmin: me still single la :)
Soon attached? :P

ben: lol...
Huh, ha?..

Lay Ting: HI AHSI! I watched drag me to hell too! NICE RIGHT. But ya, I screamed throughout the entire show. =x
Tingting (: LOL, NICE! haha.. i brave, never scream. hehe :P

Marilyn: HEEHEHEE
HAAHAHAA.

Buddy: Since you forget me, So BE IT.
Yea right. -___-

'MARY!: YOYOYO! AHMA NEEEEEEEDS A RELINK , HAHA! :D
Yoyo! Ahma so cool huh! lol, okay.(:

Marilyn: Is that limmin?!
Marilyn: OH LIMMIN! (:
Yesyes.[:

oandora: Helen tagged~!
Who's helen? Oh, hi oandora? o.o

&, JIAWEI!: Hey, relink me!
Alright.

EUGENE: hi
bye

Chermine,: huisi! relink me. ;D
Sure.[:

Bertrand: People with brains know that Ginger and Beatrice is not real la! haha. Ya lah, not stupid still think is real. aiyo! :P
LOL. :P whatever!

Yuanling.: HI HUISI!!!!!!!
HI YUAN.(;

Marilyn: Hey girl! hope your hand gets better alright! Netball ftw. :) hui si ftW(:
Hey, thanks(L) Netball rockssss, so do you!

EUGENE: HI, YOUR HAND WILL BE BETTER YA! :D
Yes, thanks.(:


Guess who's birthday's in 14days!:D
-
-
-
-
I regretted not cherishing you,):
I was silly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home