Monday, June 15, 2009

What's wrong with the world! &what's wrong with me!

Well, skipped PLs outing to sentosa today& i feel super guilty! Haha, it's overrrrrr.

I dont know what to blog about.
I wanna catch drag me to hell! Anyone?^^

My mood has been really bad till th day before yesterday, when ____ apologised. I felt muchmuch better aye! Hopefully things would get better& our friendship will be smoothsailing!
-
-
-
-
-
-

&To my buddy: /I'm speechless. Whenever i try to comfort you or sms you, you will tell me some nonsense, just to oppose me. All i can say is that i'm sorry for causing you to be so sad& don't ever starve yourself. you know how sick you are already eh? I tried, again and again to make you happy. Then, WE will both end up sad and emo in th end. It's just me, i dont know why. My attitude? That day when we were on th phone i dont know why i cried, you shouldn't have cried. I dont& will never believe in what you told me. I believe when sch reopen, we'll meet. I don't like th negative things you say& that's why i sometimes dont reply th messages.
I know i'm th one who always break my promise, i should've went to meet you that day, should've not drink th cold drink. But you break more serious ones. You got to
head down to th doctors if you happen to read this. You said you will listen to me? But you didnt.


Maryyyy(:: netball makes someone tired!
Agreed.

&, JIAWEI!: LOL. WeiYong? O: Cool, btw. TAGGED! :D
That's not him! Haha, thanks!

=]JIAJIN: TAGGED! [:
Thanks!(:

Avere: HAHAHA, BOTH ALSO ROCK HARDCORE LA ^v^ But i (l)(l)(l) jihoo coz his smile melt your heartzzzz <: YEAH! ^^ Rockers! \m/ LOL! Kimbum smile melts my heart tooooo :P

yonglin: 0.0! bajiao love huisi?! lol. joke of the month.
yonglin: and hello huisi! **** forget to go back scholl for the comlab thingy
yonglin: dammi
Eheheh, yonglin! haha.. forget or don't want! *winks*

Glenn (:: no need go one lah ~ Pon all the way since sec 1 :D
Ha, that's glenn.

yonglin: haha. all the ncdcc people who nid to go all not going. we say got cca~ ^^
Lol! Power! 8D

Nazirah: I LIKE JOSHUA ANG, THANKS. Don't be jealous kay Huisi. Hahaha, love! :)
I LIKE KIMBUM&HYUNJOONG. BOYS OVER FLOWERS!! go watch!^^ love!

Bertrand: GingerBeatrice... okay.. BUT! nothing could beat WEIYONG! LOL ;D
Bertrand: You gotta agree with that !
Bertrand: and and im not stupid hor hor hor hor hor. :x
What okay! Not. haha, i dont[; cos people with brains now that it's not him lah! haha. Ya lah, not stupid still think is weiyong. aiyo!

EUGENE: whee! peer leader's going to sentosa maan~ :D
Gaaaah ]:

JIAMEI!: HIIEE HUISI!! TAGGED! =D
Hello, thanks!(:

Jane: KIM BUM KIM BUM!! :D
Jane: post his picture on your blog leyyy! ^^
YEAAAA. PRETTY BOY! \m/ why! go watch his videos on youtube!:D

AZRA: my a******* friend (: eh u nvr link me :( hahah ! link me k dumbdumb ! love you ! :D
AZRA: btw, ahmad is forever a fool ! hahah ! shhh, dont tell him i said that ! hhahah!
a*******?! nonsense! :P Okay, will link you, dummy.(: Haha, azra is so dumb!:P lyt!
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
I'm such a failure.
&you know what? my patience have its limits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home